Rebind and Repair
If your Bible is sewn, don’t let it go! A sewn Bible is hard to come by and very expensive. Your notes, markings and sentimental value is irreplaceable. A good, new, sewn Bible can run from $75 to $125 and are generally made with bonded leather, not real leather.
All our Bible rebinds and restorations are done with Genuine Cow Leather with the following colors available: black, burgundy, dark green, navy blue, ultramarine blue, light caramel, deep purple, pink, teal and cappuccino.
Our Bible rebinds include:
- “Holy Bible” on the front and spine
- Raised bands on the spine
- Personalization on the lower right front corner
- Your choice of ribbons – color and number
- Speckled edges in black or color
- Sewing charge is a $25.00 minimum, depending on the size of the book.
- Includes ‘Holy Bible’ stamped on spine and front, bars on spine
- Also includes personalization (name) on front in lower right hand corner
- Extra lines are $4.00 each
- Large hard board paper cover family Bibles $60.to $80. save end sheets extra